To help brands win through engaging stories.
Clearly Blue: Specialist Studio for Content & Design
Clearly Blue is a Specialist Content & Design Studio. Our forte is superb content (be it written, visual or video), a great understanding of technology and the experience to make these work together to help your business grow. Our talented team takes the time to understand your business, ideate on strategies that suit your goals and budget; and implement them rapidly. No matter how large or small your company is, crisp communication about your products and services is imperative.
This may take many shapes and forms - marketing communication for customers, prospects, stakeholders and the press, e-learning for workforce training, customer training, brand awareness or building; or technical documentation for your product’s developer community. Sometimes, your content may be your product! Clearly Blue can help you with all these requirements.
Clearly Blue in The News
- Workshop on ‘Content Marketing Fundamentals’ by Padmaja Narsipur as part of the JobsForHer RestartHer 2017 event.
- Know more about how Niveditha Navin’s passion turned into a profession.
- The captain of our ship, Padmaja Narsipur featured by JobsForHer. She also mentored at RestartHer 2017.
- Find out how Tara Sunil Chacko came back stronger after a career break.
- Intuit QuickBooks cheering Padmaja Narsipur on fighting the gender stereotypes, conceptualising and heading an all women digital content studio.
- Senior Content Strategist, Tara Sunil Chacko, one of the panelists at a discussion on Overcoming Challenges Faced by Mothers Returning to Work, conducted by JobsForHer as a part of Mother’s day celebrations 2018.
- Padmaja Narsipur at the Alumni Panel Discussion on Best practices on Career Transitions, Institute of Product Leadership Product & Data Science Careers event.
- Clearly Blue's Shabnam Sultana & Medo Zhasa with Neeraja Ganesh, Head JobsForHer at the recently held RestartHer career fair for women on a career break, Bengaluru. We partnered with INKher for this event.